It's almost 4th of July weekend! Do you have any fun plans?! Hope so! The 4th is one of my favorite holidays...it is just quintessential summer. Sunshine. Hot dogs. Fireworks. Parades. Bathing suits. Perfection. It definitely doesn't feel like it's almost the 4th here in Seattle. I'm still wearing a coat to work in the mornings. I've only put on shorts a handful of times in the past month. It's still in the 50's at night. I just snowboarded last weekend for crying out loud! Nothing like your typical Texas 4th. Hot and humid as heck, but still wonderful! I will definitely miss it this weekend. However, I'm trying something new and going somewhere that has been on my bucket list since I moved here. Chris and I are going to my roommate Christen's family beach house in Manzanita, Oregon!
![]()
I am so excited! I have heard such wonderful things about the Oregon coast. My parents went there last summer and absolutely loved it! I can't wait to go check it out this weekend. I have a feeling there will be lots of beach volleyball, bonfires, eating, hiking and best of all...quality time with great friends :-) Have fun and be safe this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment