Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Two Years

Today marks two years since I started dating my amazing boyfriend. It seems like forever ago and just like yesterday at the same time. A lot has transpired in these past two years. We've gone through the tumultuous times of dating long distance; the transition of moving half-way across the country; a Seattle winter with a sleep-deprived girlfriend (aka me!) working crazy night shifts; all in all it's been two years with lots of change, ups, downs, hard times, great times...and I wouldn't change it for the world :-)


It's amazing to see what God can do in your life when you least expect it. Our relationship has been one of those scenarios. Never in a million years would I have imagined my life where it is today. It's better. So much better than I could have ever planned for myself. It is a constant reminder that when you let go of the control in your own life and allow God to take over...great things can happen.


I love you babe and am so thankful for you. Happy Anniversary, xo :-)


1 comment: