Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dear Life Lately

Dear Whistler, hanging out with you over MLK weekend was the bomb.com. Thanks for the 10 inches of pow and allowing me to sharpen my boarding skills. I heart you. Dear Seattle Snowmageddon, I wish I had some cross county skis or a sled so I could have enjoyed you more. Until next years freak city storm. Dear grad school applications...I loathe you. I can't wait to turn your butt in. Dear Kauai, I'm dreaming of lying on your beaches with a drink in my hand. Looking forward to meeting you in T minus 9 days. Over and out :-)

Of course the one thing I forgot on our way to Whistler was my camera (and toothbrush...and phone charger). Eek. So I experimented with Instagram on my phone for the first time...the verdict's in...and I think I'm kind of addicted :-) Sorry for the pic overload...that place is just too beautiful!

















xo,


No comments:

Post a Comment