Seven years ago today I met my mountain man. In one of the cheesiest, off-the-wall places. A cruise. Yep...we met on a cruise. Some of you have heard our story, and although I love every detail of it...I still laugh to think that it all seriously began on a cruise! We actually may have never met if I wouldn't have toughed out a massive stomach ache to go on a snorkeling excursion. And we may have just been two people passing each other in the crowd had I not gotten the courage to go sit and chat with a friendly (and very cute I might add) face at the front of the catamaran. Yes...it began on a cruise...and all that has unfolded since then has been nothing short of spectacular :-) Chris and I were instantly friends...sharing lots of things in common. We didn't bond over things that most 19 year old college kids would have like booze and beer pong...instead we spent our cruise days playing lots of dodgeball, basketball, soccer tennis, rock climbing...we never stopped. Go figure :-) I love you, Christopher. So glad our worlds decided to collide on this day, 7 years ago. Only 140 more sleeps until we make this thing offish! Woop woop!
Our first picture together
xo,
I've Heard it tons of times, but I still love the story of how you guys met. I tell all my friends, and they think it's the most adorable love story! Only a 140 more sleeps until you're officially my sister! Whoop Whoop!
ReplyDeleteLove Emily, and Hannah!
Katie you are such a good historian! I'm so impressed how well you keep track of your photos. Congrats to you both for how your relationship has evolved for the last 7 years! And I don't think either of you have aged in the last 7 years either so cheers to that as well! :)
ReplyDeleteLove love! I'm so happy for you 2! :)
ReplyDelete