Saturday, June 9, 2012

I'm Back!


Dear blog, sorry I haven't given you a ton of love lately. Happy late one year anniversary! It sure has been an amazing journey. I will attempt to fill you in on the past two months to make up for lost time. Forgive me? Dear Char Beck & Jes, thanks for letting us hang out with you while you snapped enagement pictures of us at some of our favorite places in Seattle. We had a blast and will cherish those pics forever! Dear Mt. Vernon, WA, thank you for hosting the amazing tulip festival. We had a wonderful time biking through your rainbow fields. I can't wait to go back again next year. Dear Lauren & Alan, y'alls wedding was amazing! Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day! Love you both :-) Dear Vancouver Half Marathon, thank you for letting me run my first 13.1 across your amazing city. Major check off the Bucket List. Dear Whidbey Island, you are beautiful. So glad Chris and I were finally able to visit for a day. We will be back! Dear Friday Harbor Half Marathon, here's to running two half marathons in two months bringing us closer to our goal of six in six months. Thanks for challenging me with your insane hills...good thing you're one of the prettiest places ever or else we might still be in a fight. Dear Dallas, thanks for letting me visit in your already scorching heat. Can't wait to be back in September. Dear wedding dress, you fit like a glove and I am so excited to have you hanging in my closet already. Can't wait to wear you on November 24th! Dear Christopher William George, we're almost at the 150 day mark until we're "marriaged"...I am so stoked!



xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment