My Mountain Man,
Today marks 3 years since my life changed in a big way :-) Remembering that day and the giddiness I felt over a simple question still gives me butterflies! My, how far we've come in those 3 years! Thank you for your jokes when you know I need them, your positive attitude about life and your contagious smile that still makes me go weak at the knees. You are my best bud, my biggest fan and my constant companion. I have more fun with you than anyone else in this world...and I thank you for that too. Your grace, your humility and your kind heart teach me something new everyday. Thank you for loving me through it all and for making each day extraordinary. You've changed my life for the better and I can't wait to be your forever bride in a few short months :-)
Lover you koo,


No comments:
Post a Comment